LG CyberLink BD Advisor
This page contains complete information on how to remove LG CyberLink BD Advisor for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall LG CyberLink BD Advisor from your computerCyberLink Corp.
. Check out here
for more details on CyberLink Corp.. You can uninstall LG CyberLink BD Advisor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.10 MB (2200872 bytes) on disk and is titled BD_Advisor.exe.
LG CyberLink BD Advisor is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.10 MB (2200872
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.4606
of LG CyberLink BD Advisor. You can find here a few links to other LG CyberLink BD Advisor releases:
LG CyberLink BD Advisor has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
LG CyberLink BD Advisor is a program released by CyberLink Corp.. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove LG CyberLink BD Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LG CyberLink BD Advisor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LG CyberLink BD Advisor or simply click the Search feature and type in "LG CyberLink BD Advisor". If it is installed on your PC the LG CyberLink BD Advisor application will be found automatically. After you select LG CyberLink BD Advisor in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LG CyberLink BD Advisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LG CyberLink BD Advisor.
8. After removing LG CyberLink BD Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LG CyberLink BD Advisor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LG CyberLink BD Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LG CyberLink BD Advisor by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that LG CyberLink BD Advisor by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LG CyberLink BD Advisor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:20:57.390