Kinetic Text Animator
You can find below details on how to uninstall Kinetic Text Animator for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Kinetic Text Animator from your PCEyeland Studio
. You can read more on Eyeland Studio or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kinetic Text Animator directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Kinetic Text Animator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kinetic Text Animator\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. KineticTextAnimator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 83.91 MB (87985664 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Kinetic Text Animator. They occupy an average of 246.34 MB (258306560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
- KineticTextAnimator.exe (83.91 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (34.01 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (33.92 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (38.37 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (38.29 MB)
- phantomjs.exe (17.73 MB)
This data is about Kinetic Text Animator version 1.0.5
only. Click on the links below for other Kinetic Text Animator versions:
...click to view all...
Kinetic Text Animator is an application by the software company Eyeland Studio. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Kinetic Text Animator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Kinetic Text Animator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kinetic Text Animator or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinetic Text Animator". If it exists on your system the Kinetic Text Animator program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kinetic Text Animator in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Kinetic Text Animator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kinetic Text Animator.
8. After uninstalling Kinetic Text Animator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kinetic Text Animator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinetic Text Animator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kinetic Text Animator by Eyeland Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Kinetic Text Animator by Eyeland Studio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinetic Text Animator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-22 23:45:33.903