Kinetic Text Animator
This page is about Kinetic Text Animator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Kinetic Text Animator from your PCEyeland Studio
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Eyeland Studio. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kinetic Text Animator folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Kinetic Text Animator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kinetic Text Animator\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Kinetic Text Animator's main file takes around 83.91 MB (87985664 bytes) and is named KineticTextAnimator.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Kinetic Text Animator. They take 246.34 MB (258306560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
- KineticTextAnimator.exe (83.91 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (34.01 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (33.92 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (38.37 MB)
- ffprobe.exe (38.29 MB)
- phantomjs.exe (17.73 MB)
This page is about Kinetic Text Animator version 1.0.4
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Kinetic Text Animator:
...click to view all...
Kinetic Text Animator is an application offered by Eyeland Studio. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Kinetic Text Animator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Kinetic Text Animator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kinetic Text Animator or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kinetic Text Animator". The Kinetic Text Animator application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Kinetic Text Animator in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Kinetic Text Animator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinetic Text Animator.
8. After uninstalling Kinetic Text Animator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kinetic Text Animator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinetic Text Animator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kinetic Text Animator by Eyeland Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Kinetic Text Animator by Eyeland Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinetic Text Animator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-09 01:30:50.377