Kestrel GX is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Kestrel GX from your systemGosvami.D.Purmanun
. More information on Gosvami.D.Purmanun can be found here
. More details about Kestrel GX can be seen at http://www.kestrelfly.com
. Kestrel GX is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Kestrel\GX directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Kestrel GX is "C:\Program Files\Kestrel\GX\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.42 MB (9879552 bytes) on disk and is called Kestrel GX.exe.
The executable files below are part of Kestrel GX. They take about 11.21 MB (11754552
bytes) on disk.
- Database Maintenance.exe (124.00 KB)
- Kestrel GX.exe (9.42 MB)
- Unins000.exe (849.78 KB)
- Unins001.exe (857.28 KB)
The current page applies to Kestrel GX version 1.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Kestrel GX versions:
Kestrel GX is a program released by Gosvami.D.Purmanun. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Kestrel GX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kestrel GX from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kestrel GX or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kestrel GX". If it exists on your system the Kestrel GX app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Kestrel GX in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kestrel GX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kestrel GX:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kestrelfly.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Kestrel\GX\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kestrel GX.
8. After uninstalling Kestrel GX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kestrel GX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kestrel GX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kestrel GX by Gosvami.D.Purmanun from your PC, we are not saying that Kestrel GX by Gosvami.D.Purmanun is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kestrel GX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 19:47:22.610