You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Kestrel GX for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Kestrel GX from your systemGosvami.D.Purmanun
. You can find out more on Gosvami.D.Purmanun or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.kestrelfly.com
to get more facts about Kestrel GX on Gosvami.D.Purmanun's website. Kestrel GX is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Kestrel\GX folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Kestrel\GX\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kestrel GX. Kestrel GX.exe is the Kestrel GX's primary executable file and it occupies close to 9.42 MB (9879552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Kestrel GX. They occupy 10.38 MB (10884382
bytes) on disk.
- Database Maintenance.exe (124.00 KB)
- Kestrel GX.exe (9.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (857.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.2
of Kestrel GX. You can find below info on other versions of Kestrel GX:
Kestrel GX is a program offered by the software company Gosvami.D.Purmanun. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Kestrel GX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Kestrel GX from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kestrel GX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kestrel GX". If it exists on your system the Kestrel GX program will be found very quickly. After you select Kestrel GX in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kestrel GX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kestrel GX:
- The software company is: http://www.kestrelfly.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kestrel\GX\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kestrel GX.
8. After uninstalling Kestrel GX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kestrel GX which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kestrel GX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kestrel GX by Gosvami.D.Purmanun from your computer, we are not saying that Kestrel GX by Gosvami.D.Purmanun is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kestrel GX in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-15 07:23:24.233