Kerish Doctor 2014
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Kerish Doctor 2014 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Kerish Doctor 2014 from your systemKerish Products
. Open here
where you can read more on Kerish Products. Kerish Doctor 2014 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kerish Doctor\Uninstall directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Kerish Doctor 2014 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kerish Doctor\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 81.11 KB (83054 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Kerish Doctor 2014. They occupy 81.11 KB (83054
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014
of Kerish Doctor 2014. For other Kerish Doctor 2014 versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Kerish Doctor 2014.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Kerish Doctor 2015.lnk
Kerish Doctor 2014 is a program marketed by Kerish Products. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Kerish Doctor 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Kerish Doctor 2014 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kerish Doctor 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kerish Doctor 2014". If it exists on your system the Kerish Doctor 2014 program will be found very quickly. When you select Kerish Doctor 2014 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Kerish Doctor 2014, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kerish Doctor 2014.
8. After removing Kerish Doctor 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kerish Doctor 2014 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kerish Doctor 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kerish Doctor 2014 by Kerish Products from your computer, nor are we saying that Kerish Doctor 2014 by Kerish Products is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kerish Doctor 2014 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 04:43:36.280