Kerish Doctor 2014
This web page is about Kerish Doctor 2014 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Kerish Doctor 2014 from your systemKerish Products
. Open here
where you can read more on Kerish Products. Click on http://www.kerish.org
to get more details about Kerish Doctor 2014 on Kerish Products's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Kerish Doctor directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Kerish Doctor 2014's full uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\Kerish Doctor\Uninstall\unins000.exe. KerishDoctor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.81 MB (2950832 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Kerish Doctor 2014. They occupy an average of 3.59 MB (3762853
bytes) on disk.
- KerishDoctor.exe (2.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (792.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.60
of Kerish Doctor 2014. Click on the links below for other Kerish Doctor 2014 versions:
Kerish Doctor 2014 is a program marketed by Kerish Products. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Kerish Doctor 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Kerish Doctor 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kerish Doctor 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kerish Doctor 2014". If it is installed on your PC the Kerish Doctor 2014 app will be found automatically. After you click Kerish Doctor 2014 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Kerish Doctor 2014, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kerish Doctor 2014:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kerish.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Kerish Doctor\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kerish Doctor 2014.
8. After uninstalling Kerish Doctor 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kerish Doctor 2014 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kerish Doctor 2014 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kerish Doctor 2014 by Kerish Products from your computer, nor are we saying that Kerish Doctor 2014 by Kerish Products is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kerish Doctor 2014 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:53:54.320