You can find on this page details on how to remove Kerio Connect for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Kerio Connect from your PCKerio Technologies Inc.
. More information on Kerio Technologies Inc. can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\KerioConnect directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Kerio Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\KerioConnect\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.48 MB (1553768 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Kerio Connect. They take 83.90 MB (87975992
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.48 MB)
- KerioConnect.exe (80.94 MB)
The current web page applies to Kerio Connect version 184.108.40.20633
alone. You can find here a few links to other Kerio Connect releases:
...click to view all...
Kerio Connect is an application marketed by the software company Kerio Technologies Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Kerio Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Kerio Connect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kerio Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kerio Connect". If it exists on your system the Kerio Connect application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kerio Connect in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Kerio Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kerio Connect.
8. After uninstalling Kerio Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kerio Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kerio Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kerio Connect by Kerio Technologies Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Kerio Connect by Kerio Technologies Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kerio Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 15:59:18.507