Kerio Connect is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Kerio Connect from your PCKerio Technologies Inc.
. More information about Kerio Technologies Inc. can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KerioConnect directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Kerio Connect is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KerioConnect\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Kerio Connect's main file takes around 1.48 MB (1553768 bytes) and is called squirrel.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Kerio Connect. They occupy about 83.90 MB (87975992
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.48 MB)
- KerioConnect.exe (80.94 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16844
of Kerio Connect. For other Kerio Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kerio Connect is an application by the software company Kerio Technologies Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Kerio Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Kerio Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kerio Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Kerio Connect". The Kerio Connect application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Kerio Connect in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kerio Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kerio Connect.
8. After uninstalling Kerio Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kerio Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kerio Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kerio Connect by Kerio Technologies Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Kerio Connect by Kerio Technologies Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kerio Connect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 08:45:57.663