Kat MP3 Recorder
You can find below details on how to uninstall Kat MP3 Recorder for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Kat MP3 Recorder from your PCGoodKatShare LLC
. You can read more on GoodKatShare LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.goodkatshare.com/
if you want to read more on Kat MP3 Recorder on GoodKatShare LLC's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Kat MP3 Recorder directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Kat MP3 Recorder\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kat MP3 Recorder. Kat MP3 Recorder's primary file takes about 340.00 KB (348160 bytes) and its name is Kat MP3 Recorder.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Kat MP3 Recorder. They occupy 730.55 KB (748086
bytes) on disk.
- Kat MP3 Recorder.exe (340.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (63.55 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current page applies to Kat MP3 Recorder version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Kat MP3 Recorder versions:
...click to view all...
Kat MP3 Recorder is an application marketed by GoodKatShare LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Kat MP3 Recorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kat MP3 Recorder from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kat MP3 Recorder or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kat MP3 Recorder". If it is installed on your PC the Kat MP3 Recorder app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Kat MP3 Recorder in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Kat MP3 Recorder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kat MP3 Recorder:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodkatshare.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kat MP3 Recorder\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kat MP3 Recorder.
8. After removing Kat MP3 Recorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kat MP3 Recorder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kat MP3 Recorder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kat MP3 Recorder by GoodKatShare LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Kat MP3 Recorder by GoodKatShare LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kat MP3 Recorder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-08 03:32:08.703