Kat MP3 Recorder
Kat MP3 Recorder is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Kat MP3 Recorder from your PCGoodKatShare LLC
. Open here
for more info on GoodKatShare LLC. Please follow http://www.goodkatshare.com/
if you want to read more on Kat MP3 Recorder on GoodKatShare LLC's website. Kat MP3 Recorder is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Kat MP3 Recorder directory, subject to the user's choice. Kat MP3 Recorder's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Kat MP3 Recorder\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 340.00 KB (348160 bytes) on disk and is labeled Kat MP3 Recorder.exe.
Kat MP3 Recorder is composed of the following executables which occupy 731.07 KB (748617
bytes) on disk:
- Kat MP3 Recorder.exe (340.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (64.07 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Kat MP3 Recorder version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Kat MP3 Recorder:
...click to view all...
Kat MP3 Recorder is an application marketed by GoodKatShare LLC. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Kat MP3 Recorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Kat MP3 Recorder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kat MP3 Recorder or simply click the Search field and type in "Kat MP3 Recorder". The Kat MP3 Recorder program will be found automatically. After you select Kat MP3 Recorder in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kat MP3 Recorder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kat MP3 Recorder:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goodkatshare.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kat MP3 Recorder\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kat MP3 Recorder.
8. After uninstalling Kat MP3 Recorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kat MP3 Recorder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kat MP3 Recorder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kat MP3 Recorder by GoodKatShare LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Kat MP3 Recorder by GoodKatShare LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kat MP3 Recorder supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-21 02:20:20.420