KC Softwares SUMo
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove KC Softwares SUMo for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo from your computerKC Softwares
. Take a look here
where you can read more on KC Softwares. More information about the software KC Softwares SUMo can be seen at https://www.kcsoftwares.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\SUMo folder (same installation drive as Windows). KC Softwares SUMo's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\SUMo\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called SUMo.exe and its approximative size is 1.97 MB (2068672 bytes).
KC Softwares SUMo is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.76 MB (2898360
bytes) on disk:
- SUMo.exe (1.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (810.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1241
of KC Softwares SUMo. You can find below a few links to other KC Softwares SUMo versions:
...click to view all...
KC Softwares SUMo is an application marketed by the software company KC Softwares. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove KC Softwares SUMo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KC Softwares SUMo or simply click the Search field and type in "KC Softwares SUMo". If it is installed on your PC the KC Softwares SUMo program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select KC Softwares SUMo in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding KC Softwares SUMo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KC Softwares SUMo:
- The publisher is: https://www.kcsoftwares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\SUMo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KC Softwares SUMo.
8. After removing KC Softwares SUMo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KC Softwares SUMo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KC Softwares SUMo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo by KC Softwares from your PC, nor are we saying that KC Softwares SUMo by KC Softwares is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 16:58:47.027