KC Softwares SUMo
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo from your computerKC Softwares
. You can find out more on KC Softwares or check for application updates here
. More info about the software KC Softwares SUMo can be seen at http://www.kcsoftwares.com
. Usually the KC Softwares SUMo application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\SUMo folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\SUMo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo. The program's main executable file is titled SUMo.exe and its approximative size is 1.55 MB (1626112 bytes).
KC Softwares SUMo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.34 MB (2453304
bytes) on disk.
- SUMo.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (807.80 KB)
This info is about KC Softwares SUMo version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of KC Softwares SUMo:
...click to view all...
KC Softwares SUMo is an application by the software company KC Softwares. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete KC Softwares SUMo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KC Softwares SUMo or simply click the Search field and type in "KC Softwares SUMo". If it exists on your system the KC Softwares SUMo application will be found very quickly. After you click KC Softwares SUMo in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KC Softwares SUMo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KC Softwares SUMo:
- The publisher is: http://www.kcsoftwares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KC Softwares\SUMo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KC Softwares SUMo.
8. After uninstalling KC Softwares SUMo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KC Softwares SUMo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KC Softwares SUMo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo by KC Softwares from your PC, we are not saying that KC Softwares SUMo by KC Softwares is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KC Softwares SUMo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 10:31:40.840