Juwentus GPS is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Juwentus GPS from your computerKeratronik, Inc.
. More info about Keratronik, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.keratronik.com/
if you want to read more on Juwentus GPS on Keratronik, Inc.'s website. Usually the Juwentus GPS application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juwentus\Juwentus GPS folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Juwentus GPS's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juwentus\Juwentus GPS\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 61.50 KB (62976 bytes) on disk and is called Keratronik.Combo.ComboClient3.exe.
Juwentus GPS is comprised of the following executables which take 1.61 MB (1690697
bytes) on disk:
- ComboAdmin.exe (858.50 KB)
- Keratronik.Combo.ComboClient3.exe (61.50 KB)
- Keratronik.Combo.ComboClientCustomizer.exe (39.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.57 KB)
This data is about Juwentus GPS version 3.1.3825.29026
only. Click on the links below for other Juwentus GPS versions:
Juwentus GPS is an application offered by Keratronik, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Juwentus GPS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Juwentus GPS from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Juwentus GPS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juwentus GPS". If it is installed on your PC the Juwentus GPS program will be found very quickly. When you select Juwentus GPS in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Juwentus GPS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juwentus GPS:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.keratronik.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juwentus\Juwentus GPS\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Juwentus GPS.
8. After removing Juwentus GPS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juwentus GPS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juwentus GPS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juwentus GPS by Keratronik, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Juwentus GPS by Keratronik, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juwentus GPS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:46:02.627