You can find below detailed information on how to remove Juwentus GPS for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Juwentus GPS from your PCKeratronik, Inc.
. More information on Keratronik, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the app Juwentus GPS can be found at http://www.keratronik.com/
. Usually the Juwentus GPS application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juwentus\Juwentus GPS directory, depending on the user's option during install. Juwentus GPS's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juwentus\Juwentus GPS\unins000.exe". Keratronik.Combo.ComboClient3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 336.92 KB (345008 bytes) on disk.
Juwentus GPS contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.53 MB (2650072
bytes) on disk.
- ComboAdmin.exe (986.42 KB)
- ComboAdmin2.exe (511.92 KB)
- Keratronik.Combo.ComboClient3.exe (336.92 KB)
- Keratronik.Combo.ComboClientCustomizer.exe (42.42 KB)
- unins000.exe (710.27 KB)
This web page is about Juwentus GPS version 3.2.4693.30131
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Juwentus GPS:
Juwentus GPS is a program offered by Keratronik, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Juwentus GPS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Juwentus GPS from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Juwentus GPS or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juwentus GPS". If it exists on your system the Juwentus GPS app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Juwentus GPS in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Juwentus GPS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juwentus GPS:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.keratronik.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juwentus\Juwentus GPS\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Juwentus GPS.
8. After removing Juwentus GPS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juwentus GPS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juwentus GPS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Juwentus GPS by Keratronik, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Juwentus GPS by Keratronik, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juwentus GPS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-01 17:24:10.530