Jumplist Extender is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Jumplist Extender from your systemMarco Zafra
. You can read more on Marco Zafra or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Jumplist Extender at http://code.google.com/p/jumplist-extender
. Jumplist Extender is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\JumplistExtender directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Jumplist Extender by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\JumplistExtender\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled T7EPreferences.exe and its approximative size is 744.00 KB (761856 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Jumplist Extender. They occupy about 2.99 MB (3134915
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoHotkey.exe (239.50 KB)
- NSISInstaller.exe (33.00 KB)
- RunTaskAsAdministrator.exe (5.00 KB)
- T7EBackground.exe (608.00 KB)
- T7EPreferences.exe (744.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to Jumplist Extender version 0.3
only. For other Jumplist Extender versions please click below:
Jumplist Extender is a program offered by Marco Zafra. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Jumplist Extender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Jumplist Extender from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Jumplist Extender or simply click the Search field and type in "Jumplist Extender". If it exists on your system the Jumplist Extender app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Jumplist Extender in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Jumplist Extender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jumplist Extender:
- The web site of the application is: http://code.google.com/p/jumplist-extender
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JumplistExtender\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jumplist Extender.
8. After removing Jumplist Extender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Jumplist Extender which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jumplist Extender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Jumplist Extender by Marco Zafra from your PC, we are not saying that Jumplist Extender by Marco Zafra is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jumplist Extender in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 23:46:14.813