This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Jumplist Extender for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Jumplist Extender from your systemMarco Zafra
. You can find out more on Marco Zafra or check for application updates here
. Click on http://code.google.com/p/jumplist-extender
to get more facts about Jumplist Extender on Marco Zafra's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JumplistExtender folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Jumplist Extender is C:\Program Files (x86)\JumplistExtender\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled T7EPreferences.exe and occupies 745.50 KB (763392 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Jumplist Extender. They occupy 2.99 MB (3136451
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoHotkey.exe (239.50 KB)
- NSISInstaller.exe (33.00 KB)
- RunTaskAsAdministrator.exe (5.00 KB)
- T7EBackground.exe (608.00 KB)
- T7EPreferences.exe (745.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
This data is about Jumplist Extender version 0.4
only. Click on the links below for other Jumplist Extender versions:
Jumplist Extender is an application by the software company Marco Zafra. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Jumplist Extender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Jumplist Extender from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jumplist Extender or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jumplist Extender". If it exists on your system the Jumplist Extender application will be found automatically. When you select Jumplist Extender in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jumplist Extender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jumplist Extender:
- The web site of the program is: http://code.google.com/p/jumplist-extender
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JumplistExtender\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jumplist Extender.
8. After removing Jumplist Extender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Jumplist Extender that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jumplist Extender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jumplist Extender by Marco Zafra from your computer, nor are we saying that Jumplist Extender by Marco Zafra is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jumplist Extender in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-18 13:15:20.783