This web page contains complete information on how to remove Journaley for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Journaley from your computerYoungSeok Yoon
. Go over here
for more information on YoungSeok Yoon. Journaley is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Journaley directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Journaley's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Journaley\Update.exe --uninstall. Journaley.exe is the Journaley's primary executable file and it takes about 1.52 MB (1591808 bytes) on disk.
Journaley is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.96 MB (3099648
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- Journaley.exe (1.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Journaley. Click on the links below for other Journaley versions:
Journaley is a program released by YoungSeok Yoon. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Journaley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Journaley from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Journaley or simply click the Search field and type in "Journaley". The Journaley program will be found automatically. When you click Journaley in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Journaley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Journaley.
8. After uninstalling Journaley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Journaley that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Journaley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Journaley by YoungSeok Yoon from your PC, we are not saying that Journaley by YoungSeok Yoon is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Journaley in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 11:26:21.983