This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Journaley for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Journaley from your computerYoungSeok Yoon
. Open here
for more info on YoungSeok Yoon. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Journaley folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Journaley is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Journaley\Update.exe --uninstall. The program's main executable file is named Update.exe and occupies 1.44 MB (1507840 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Journaley. They take an average of 2.97 MB (3109888
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- Journaley.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Journaley. You can find here a few links to other Journaley versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Journaley:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Journaley is a program offered by YoungSeok Yoon. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Journaley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Journaley from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Journaley or simply click the Search field and type in "Journaley". The Journaley application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Journaley in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Journaley, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Journaley.
8. After uninstalling Journaley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Journaley which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Journaley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Journaley by YoungSeok Yoon from your PC, we are not saying that Journaley by YoungSeok Yoon is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Journaley supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:37:29.920