Jolix CD Ripper
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Jolix CD Ripper for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Jolix CD Ripper from your computerJolixTools LLC
. Further information on JolixTools LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.JolixTools.com/
to get more details about Jolix CD Ripper on JolixTools LLC's website. Jolix CD Ripper is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jolix CD Ripper folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Jolix CD Ripper by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Jolix CD Ripper\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Jolix CD Ripper's main file takes around 2.10 MB (2203743 bytes) and is named Jolix CD Ripper.exe.
The executables below are part of Jolix CD Ripper. They take an average of 2.57 MB (2697815
bytes) on disk.
- Jolix CD Ripper.exe (2.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (155.49 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This web page is about Jolix CD Ripper version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Jolix CD Ripper versions:
Jolix CD Ripper is a program by the software company JolixTools LLC. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Jolix CD Ripper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Jolix CD Ripper from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Jolix CD Ripper or simply click the Search field and type in "Jolix CD Ripper". The Jolix CD Ripper program will be found automatically. After you select Jolix CD Ripper in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Jolix CD Ripper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jolix CD Ripper:
- The software company is: http://www.JolixTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jolix CD Ripper\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jolix CD Ripper.
8. After removing Jolix CD Ripper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jolix CD Ripper which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jolix CD Ripper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jolix CD Ripper by JolixTools LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Jolix CD Ripper by JolixTools LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jolix CD Ripper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 13:04:19.383