Jolix CD Ripper
This page is about Jolix CD Ripper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Jolix CD Ripper from your PCJolixTools LLC
. Go over here
for more information on JolixTools LLC. Click on http://www.JolixTools.com/
to get more information about Jolix CD Ripper on JolixTools LLC's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jolix CD Ripper folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Jolix CD Ripper is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jolix CD Ripper\uninstall.exe. Jolix CD Ripper.exe is the Jolix CD Ripper's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.10 MB (2203743 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Jolix CD Ripper. They occupy about 2.57 MB (2697853
bytes) on disk.
- Jolix CD Ripper.exe (2.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (155.53 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This data is about Jolix CD Ripper version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other Jolix CD Ripper releases:
Jolix CD Ripper is a program by the software company JolixTools LLC. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Jolix CD Ripper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Jolix CD Ripper from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Jolix CD Ripper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jolix CD Ripper". If it exists on your system the Jolix CD Ripper application will be found very quickly. After you select Jolix CD Ripper in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Jolix CD Ripper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jolix CD Ripper:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.JolixTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jolix CD Ripper\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jolix CD Ripper.
8. After uninstalling Jolix CD Ripper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jolix CD Ripper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jolix CD Ripper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Jolix CD Ripper by JolixTools LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Jolix CD Ripper by JolixTools LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jolix CD Ripper supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-21 20:30:03.410