Jewel - Florida
You can find on this page details on how to remove Jewel - Florida for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Jewel - Florida from your systemJewel Church Accounting
. Go over here
for more information on Jewel Church Accounting. Click on http://www.JewelSDA.com/
to get more facts about Jewel - Florida on Jewel Church Accounting's website. Jewel - Florida is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jewel folder, regulated by the user's option. Jewel - Florida's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jewel\unins000.exe. Jewel - Florida's main file takes about 4.17 MB (4370432 bytes) and its name is Jewel.exe.
Jewel - Florida installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.30 MB (5553498
bytes) on disk.
- hh.exe (10.50 KB)
- Jewel.exe (4.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.34 KB)
- winvnc.exe (463.50 KB)
This web page is about Jewel - Florida version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Jewel - Florida versions please click below:
Jewel - Florida is a program offered by Jewel Church Accounting. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Jewel - Florida is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Jewel - Florida using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Jewel - Florida or simply click the Search field and type in "Jewel - Florida". The Jewel - Florida program will be found automatically. When you select Jewel - Florida in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jewel - Florida, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jewel - Florida:
- The publisher is: http://www.JewelSDA.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jewel\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jewel - Florida.
8. After removing Jewel - Florida, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jewel - Florida which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel - Florida with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jewel - Florida by Jewel Church Accounting from your PC, we are not saying that Jewel - Florida by Jewel Church Accounting is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jewel - Florida supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 03:57:29.213