Jewel - Florida
This page is about Jewel - Florida for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Jewel - Florida from your computerJewel Church Accounting
. Open here
where you can find out more on Jewel Church Accounting. You can read more about on Jewel - Florida at http://www.JewelSDA.com/
. Usually the Jewel - Florida application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jewel folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Jewel - Florida's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jewel\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.20 MB (4403200 bytes) on disk and is named Jewel.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Jewel - Florida. They occupy about 4.87 MB (5105497
bytes) on disk.
- hh.exe (10.50 KB)
- Jewel.exe (4.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Jewel - Florida. You can find below info on other application versions of Jewel - Florida:
Jewel - Florida is a program offered by the software company Jewel Church Accounting. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Jewel - Florida is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Jewel - Florida from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Jewel - Florida or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jewel - Florida". If it is installed on your PC the Jewel - Florida app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Jewel - Florida in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Jewel - Florida, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jewel - Florida:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.JewelSDA.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jewel\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jewel - Florida.
8. After removing Jewel - Florida, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jewel - Florida that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel - Florida using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jewel - Florida by Jewel Church Accounting from your computer, we are not saying that Jewel - Florida by Jewel Church Accounting is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jewel - Florida in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 01:54:23.340