Jalview is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Jalview from your PCThe Barton Group
. Go over here
for more details on The Barton Group. Further information about Jalview can be seen at http://www.jalview.org
. Jalview is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jalview folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Jalview by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Jalview\Uninstall_Jalview\Uninstall Jalview.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Jalview's main file takes about 537.00 KB (549888 bytes) and is named Jalview.exe.
Jalview contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.67 MB (2797584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Jalview.exe (537.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.39 KB)
- java.exe (169.88 KB)
- javacpl.exe (60.38 KB)
- javaw.exe (169.88 KB)
- javaws.exe (218.88 KB)
- jbroker.exe (85.38 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (31.39 KB)
- jqs.exe (157.88 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.38 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.38 KB)
- klist.exe (14.38 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.38 KB)
- orbd.exe (14.38 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.38 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.39 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.38 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.39 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.39 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (42.39 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (14.39 KB)
- unpack200.exe (141.39 KB)
- Uninstall Jalview.exe (537.00 KB)
- invoker.exe (20.46 KB)
- remove.exe (191.46 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (103.25 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (92.75 KB)
The current page applies to Jalview version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Jalview versions please click below:
Jalview is an application by the software company The Barton Group. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Jalview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Jalview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Jalview or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jalview". If it is installed on your PC the Jalview application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Jalview in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Jalview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jalview:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jalview.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jalview\Uninstall_Jalview\Uninstall Jalview.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jalview.
8. After removing Jalview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jalview which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jalview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jalview by The Barton Group from your computer, we are not saying that Jalview by The Barton Group is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jalview in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 11:08:16.173