JDownloader is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall JDownloader from your systemAppWork UG (haftungsbeschrδnkt)
. Take a look here
for more info on AppWork UG (haftungsbeschrδnkt). You can read more about related to JDownloader at http://www.jdownloader.org
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JDownloader. JDownloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 209.50 KB (214528 bytes) on disk.
JDownloader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 884.22 KB (905437
bytes) on disk.
- JDownloader.exe (209.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.22 KB)
- shutdown.exe (12.50 KB)
- kikin_installer.exe (390.49 KB)
- unrar.exe (199.50 KB)
The current web page applies to JDownloader version 0.89
alone. You can find here a few links to other JDownloader releases:
If you're planning to uninstall JDownloader you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by JDownloader's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\JDownloader
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\JDownloader.exe
JDownloader is a program marketed by the software company AppWork UG (haftungsbeschrδnkt). Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove JDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall JDownloader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JDownloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "JDownloader". The JDownloader program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select JDownloader in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding JDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JDownloader:
- The software company is: http://www.jdownloader.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JDownloader.
8. After uninstalling JDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JDownloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JDownloader by AppWork UG (haftungsbeschrδnkt) from your PC, we are not saying that JDownloader by AppWork UG (haftungsbeschrδnkt) is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JDownloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 17:25:19.663