This page contains complete information on how to remove JDownloader for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall JDownloader from your systemAppWork UG (haftungsbeschrδnkt)
. Check out here
where you can read more on AppWork UG (haftungsbeschrδnkt). More info about the software JDownloader can be found at http://www.jdownloader.org
. JDownloader is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. JDownloader's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 213.69 KB (218816 bytes) on disk and is labeled JDownloaderD3D.exe.
JDownloader is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.28 MB (1343259
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- JDownloader.exe (209.50 KB)
- JDownloaderBETA.exe (213.69 KB)
- JDownloaderD3D.exe (213.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.41 KB)
- shutdown.exe (12.50 KB)
- kikin_installer.exe (390.49 KB)
- unrar.exe (199.50 KB)
Click on the links below for other JDownloader versions:
JDownloader is a program by the software company AppWork UG (haftungsbeschrδnkt). Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove JDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove JDownloader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JDownloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "JDownloader". The JDownloader program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click JDownloader in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding JDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JDownloader:
- The software company is: http://www.jdownloader.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JDownloader.
8. After uninstalling JDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JDownloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove JDownloader by AppWork UG (haftungsbeschrδnkt) from your computer, we are not saying that JDownloader by AppWork UG (haftungsbeschrδnkt) is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JDownloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 12:31:54.843