Ixia Deployment Wizard
This info is about Ixia Deployment Wizard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ixia Deployment Wizard from your PCIxia
. Further information on Ixia can be found here
. Click on http://www.ixiacom.com
to get more facts about Ixia Deployment Wizard on Ixia's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ixia\Deployment Wizard directory (same installation drive as Windows). DeploymentWizard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.20 MB (1259520 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Ixia Deployment Wizard. They take 2.10 MB (2204160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DeploymentWizard.exe (1.20 MB)
- IxVMJobInstallerService.exe (85.00 KB)
- IxVMJobsManager.exe (135.00 KB)
- IxVMRestWebService.exe (22.50 KB)
- IxRpfService.exe (20.00 KB)
- rpf_server10.exe (15.00 KB)
- VMHardReboot.exe (11.50 KB)
- IxNetwork.LMHost.exe (29.50 KB)
- logcollectorclient.exe (46.00 KB)
- logcollectorgui.exe (30.00 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Ixia Deployment Wizard. For more Ixia Deployment Wizard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ixia Deployment Wizard is an application offered by the software company Ixia. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Ixia Deployment Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Ixia Deployment Wizard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ixia Deployment Wizard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ixia Deployment Wizard". If it is installed on your PC the Ixia Deployment Wizard program will be found very quickly. When you select Ixia Deployment Wizard in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ixia Deployment Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ixia Deployment Wizard.
8. After removing Ixia Deployment Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ixia Deployment Wizard which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ixia Deployment Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ixia Deployment Wizard by Ixia from your computer, we are not saying that Ixia Deployment Wizard by Ixia is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ixia Deployment Wizard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 06:55:38.250