Ixia Deployment Wizard
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ixia Deployment Wizard for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Ixia Deployment Wizard from your systemIxia
. Additional info about Ixia can be found here
. More data about the application Ixia Deployment Wizard can be seen at http://www.ixiacom.com
. Usually the Ixia Deployment Wizard application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ixia\Deployment Wizard folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Ixia Deployment Wizard's main file takes about 1,004.50 KB (1028608 bytes) and is called DeploymentWizard.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ixia Deployment Wizard. They occupy 1.84 MB (1928192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DeploymentWizard.exe (1,004.50 KB)
- IxVMJobInstallerService.exe (72.00 KB)
- IxVMJobsManager.exe (129.00 KB)
- IxRpfService.exe (20.00 KB)
- rpf_server10.exe (15.00 KB)
- VMHardReboot.exe (9.00 KB)
- IxNetwork.LMHost.exe (29.50 KB)
- logcollectorclient.exe (46.00 KB)
- logcollectorgui.exe (30.00 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Ixia Deployment Wizard version 18.104.22.1688
alone. You can find below a few links to other Ixia Deployment Wizard releases:
...click to view all...
Ixia Deployment Wizard is an application offered by Ixia. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Ixia Deployment Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ixia Deployment Wizard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ixia Deployment Wizard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ixia Deployment Wizard". The Ixia Deployment Wizard application will be found very quickly. When you click Ixia Deployment Wizard in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ixia Deployment Wizard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ixia Deployment Wizard.
8. After uninstalling Ixia Deployment Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ixia Deployment Wizard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ixia Deployment Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ixia Deployment Wizard by Ixia from your PC, we are not saying that Ixia Deployment Wizard by Ixia is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ixia Deployment Wizard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 09:29:40.170