This info is about Ivideon Client for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Ivideon Client from your computerIvideon
. More data about Ivideon can be read here
. More details about the app Ivideon Client can be found at http://www.ivideon.com
. Usually the Ivideon Client program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ivideon\IvideonClient folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Ivideon Client is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ivideon\IvideonClient\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 4.56 MB (4783608 bytes) on disk and is called IvideonClient.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Ivideon Client. They take 4.66 MB (4891108
bytes) on disk.
- IvideonClient.exe (4.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (60.47 KB)
- vlc-stream.exe (44.51 KB)
This data is about Ivideon Client version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Ivideon Client versions:
...click to view all...
Ivideon Client is a program marketed by Ivideon. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Ivideon Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ivideon Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ivideon Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ivideon Client". If it exists on your system the Ivideon Client program will be found automatically. When you select Ivideon Client in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ivideon Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ivideon Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ivideon.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ivideon\IvideonClient\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ivideon Client.
8. After removing Ivideon Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ivideon Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ivideon Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ivideon Client by Ivideon from your PC, we are not saying that Ivideon Client by Ivideon is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ivideon Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 20:35:52.977