Ivideon Client is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Ivideon Client from your PCIvideon
. More information about Ivideon can be found here
. More data about the software Ivideon Client can be found at http://www.ivideon.com
. Usually the Ivideon Client program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ivideon\IvideonClient folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Ivideon Client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ivideon\IvideonClient\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.31 MB (6612520 bytes) on disk and is titled IvideonClient.exe.
Ivideon Client is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.48 MB (6792927
bytes) on disk:
- IvideonClient.exe (6.31 MB)
- local-stream.exe (49.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (81.58 KB)
- vlc-stream.exe (45.55 KB)
This page is about Ivideon Client version 188.8.131.526
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Ivideon Client:
...click to view all...
Ivideon Client is an application by the software company Ivideon. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Ivideon Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ivideon Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ivideon Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ivideon Client". The Ivideon Client application will be found very quickly. After you select Ivideon Client in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ivideon Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ivideon Client:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ivideon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ivideon\IvideonClient\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ivideon Client.
8. After uninstalling Ivideon Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ivideon Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ivideon Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ivideon Client by Ivideon from your computer, we are not saying that Ivideon Client by Ivideon is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ivideon Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 13:14:25.663