You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Ivacy Monitor for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ivacy Monitor from your computerIvacy.com
. Further information on Ivacy.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ivacy.com
if you want to read more on Ivacy Monitor on Ivacy.com's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Ivacy Monitor folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Ivacy Monitor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ivacy Monitor\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ivacy Monitor's main file takes around 7.65 MB (8018944 bytes) and its name is IvacyMonitor.exe.
Ivacy Monitor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.71 MB (8086861
bytes) on disk.
- IvacyMonitor.exe (7.65 MB)
- uninstall.exe (66.33 KB)
This page is about Ivacy Monitor version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Ivacy Monitor versions:
Ivacy Monitor is a program marketed by the software company Ivacy.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Ivacy Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ivacy Monitor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ivacy Monitor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ivacy Monitor". If it exists on your system the Ivacy Monitor application will be found automatically. After you select Ivacy Monitor in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ivacy Monitor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ivacy Monitor:
- The publisher is: http://www.ivacy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ivacy Monitor\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ivacy Monitor.
8. After uninstalling Ivacy Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ivacy Monitor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ivacy Monitor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ivacy Monitor by Ivacy.com from your PC, we are not saying that Ivacy Monitor by Ivacy.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ivacy Monitor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-16 20:16:52.330