This page is about Ivacy Monitor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Ivacy Monitor from your PCIvacy.com
. More info about Ivacy.com can be read here
. Detailed information about Ivacy Monitor can be seen at http://www.ivacy.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivacy Monitor folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivacy Monitor\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ivacy Monitor. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.74 MB (8118272 bytes) on disk and is labeled IvacyMonitor.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ivacy Monitor. They take 7.81 MB (8188023
bytes) on disk.
- IvacyMonitor.exe (7.74 MB)
- uninstall.exe (68.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Ivacy Monitor. You can find here a few links to other Ivacy Monitor versions:
Ivacy Monitor is an application by the software company Ivacy.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Ivacy Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ivacy Monitor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ivacy Monitor or simply click the Search field and type in "Ivacy Monitor". The Ivacy Monitor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ivacy Monitor in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ivacy Monitor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ivacy Monitor:
- The software company is: http://www.ivacy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivacy Monitor\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ivacy Monitor.
8. After uninstalling Ivacy Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ivacy Monitor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ivacy Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ivacy Monitor by Ivacy.com from your PC, we are not saying that Ivacy Monitor by Ivacy.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ivacy Monitor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-04 03:37:40.253