Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders
Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders from your PCWildTangent
. Check out here
for more information on WildTangent. Further information about Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\IronSeaFrontierDefenders folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\IronSeaFrontierDefenders\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders. Iron Sea Frontier Defenders.exe is the Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.63 MB (2759760 bytes) on disk.
Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders is composed of the following executables which take 3.67 MB (3847144
bytes) on disk:
- Iron Sea Frontier Defenders-WT.exe (542.58 KB)
- Iron Sea Frontier Defenders.exe (2.63 MB)
- ironseafrontierdefenders-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders:
Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders or simply click the Search feature and type in "Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders". The Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\IronSeaFrontierDefenders\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders.
8. After uninstalling Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 21:00:26.173