Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders
This info is about Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders from your computerWildTangent
. Take a look here
for more info on WildTangent. More details about Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IronSeaFrontierDefenders directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IronSeaFrontierDefenders\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 544.08 KB (557136 bytes) on disk and is named Iron Sea Frontier Defenders-WT.exe.
The following executables are contained in Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders. They occupy 3.71 MB (3887424
bytes) on disk.
- Iron Sea Frontier Defenders-WT.exe (544.08 KB)
- Iron Sea Frontier Defenders.exe (2.63 MB)
- ironseafrontierdefenders-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders. For more Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders versions please click below:
Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders is a program by WildTangent. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders or simply activate the Search field and type in "Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders". The Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IronSeaFrontierDefenders\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders.
8. After removing Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Iron Sea: Frontier Defenders in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 22:45:41.190