Intertops Poker is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Intertops Poker from your PCIntertops Poker
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Intertops Poker. More details about Intertops Poker can be found at http://www.intertops.eu/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intertops Poker folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intertops Poker\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intertops Poker. INTERTOPSPoker.exe is the Intertops Poker's main executable file and it occupies about 116.57 KB (119368 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Intertops Poker. They take about 1.68 MB (1766001
bytes) on disk.
- INTERTOPSNotifier.exe (94.57 KB)
- INTERTOPSPoker.exe (116.57 KB)
- PokerClient.exe (1.26 MB)
- uninstall.exe (212.33 KB)
- Updater.exe (15.57 KB)
This info is about Intertops Poker version 126.96.36.19996
only. You can find below a few links to other Intertops Poker releases:
...click to view all...
Intertops Poker is an application by the software company Intertops Poker. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Intertops Poker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Intertops Poker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intertops Poker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intertops Poker". If it is installed on your PC the Intertops Poker program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Intertops Poker in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Intertops Poker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Intertops Poker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.intertops.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intertops Poker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intertops Poker.
8. After removing Intertops Poker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intertops Poker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intertops Poker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intertops Poker by Intertops Poker from your computer, nor are we saying that Intertops Poker by Intertops Poker is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intertops Poker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-08 04:39:32.790