Intertops Poker is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Intertops Poker from your computerIntertops Poker
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Intertops Poker. Further information about Intertops Poker can be seen at http://www.intertops.eu/
. Intertops Poker is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intertops Poker folder, depending on the user's option. Intertops Poker's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intertops Poker\uninstall.exe. INTERTOPSPoker.exe is the Intertops Poker's main executable file and it occupies approximately 116.57 KB (119368 bytes) on disk.
Intertops Poker is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.68 MB (1766001
bytes) on disk:
- INTERTOPSNotifier.exe (94.57 KB)
- INTERTOPSPoker.exe (116.57 KB)
- PokerClient.exe (1.26 MB)
- uninstall.exe (212.33 KB)
- Updater.exe (15.57 KB)
The current web page applies to Intertops Poker version 22.214.171.12402
only. For other Intertops Poker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intertops Poker is an application by Intertops Poker. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Intertops Poker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Intertops Poker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intertops Poker or simply click the Search field and type in "Intertops Poker". If it is installed on your PC the Intertops Poker program will be found very quickly. After you select Intertops Poker in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intertops Poker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Intertops Poker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.intertops.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intertops Poker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intertops Poker.
8. After removing Intertops Poker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intertops Poker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intertops Poker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intertops Poker by Intertops Poker from your computer, we are not saying that Intertops Poker by Intertops Poker is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intertops Poker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 15:21:07.883