You can find below details on how to uninstall Interpol for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Interpol from your systemeGames
. More information about eGames can be seen here
. Please open www.egames.com
if you want to read more on Interpol on eGames's website. Usually the Interpol program is found in the C:\Program Files\eGames\Interpol directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Interpol is C:\Program Files\eGames\Interpol\Uninstall Interpol.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Interpol.exe and its approximative size is 2.44 MB (2561024 bytes).
Interpol is composed of the following executables which take 2.54 MB (2662152
bytes) on disk:
- Interpol.exe (2.44 MB)
- Uninstall Interpol.exe (98.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Interpol. You can find below a few links to other Interpol versions:
Interpol is an application offered by the software company eGames. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Interpol is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Interpol with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Interpol or simply click the Search feature and type in "Interpol". If it is installed on your PC the Interpol program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Interpol in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Interpol, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Interpol:
- The publisher is: www.egames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eGames\Interpol\Uninstall Interpol.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Interpol.
8. After uninstalling Interpol, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Interpol which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Interpol using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Interpol by eGames from your computer, nor are we saying that Interpol by eGames is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Interpol supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-04 01:00:57.357