This web page is about Interpol for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Interpol from your PCeGames
. More information on eGames can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\Interpol folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Interpol's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\Interpol\Uninstall Interpol.exe. Interpol.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.44 MB (2561024 bytes) on disk.
Interpol installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.55 MB (2675208
bytes) on disk.
- Interpol.exe (2.44 MB)
- Uninstall Interpol.exe (111.51 KB)
The current web page applies to Interpol version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Interpol versions:
Interpol is a program by the software company eGames. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Interpol is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Interpol from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Interpol or simply click the Search feature and type in "Interpol". If it is installed on your PC the Interpol app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Interpol in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Interpol, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Interpol.
8. After uninstalling Interpol, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Interpol that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Interpol using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Interpol by eGames from your PC, we are not saying that Interpol by eGames is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Interpol in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-14 14:37:15.280