Internet Mobile is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Mobile from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about Internet Mobile on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Internet Mobile is C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Internet Mobile.exe is the Internet Mobile's primary executable file and it takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Internet Mobile. They take 2.18 MB (2283477
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Internet Mobile.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (322.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (320.00 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (84.00 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Mobile version 11.302.09.01.162
alone. You can find here a few links to other Internet Mobile versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Mobile is a program by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Internet Mobile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Internet Mobile from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Mobile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Mobile". The Internet Mobile program will be found very quickly. After you select Internet Mobile in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Mobile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Mobile:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Mobile\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Mobile.
8. After removing Internet Mobile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Mobile that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Mobile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Mobile by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Mobile by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Mobile supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 03:50:19.997