This web page is about Internet mobile for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Internet mobile from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More information about the app Internet mobile can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Internet mobile is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet mobile folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Internet mobile is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet mobile\uninst.exe. Internet mobile.exe is the Internet mobile's primary executable file and it occupies around 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk.
Internet mobile is composed of the following executables which take 3.96 MB (4155630
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Internet mobile.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (24.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (528.00 KB)
The current page applies to Internet mobile version 16.002.03.08.711
only. Click on the links below for other Internet mobile versions:
...click to view all...
Internet mobile is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Internet mobile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Internet mobile from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet mobile or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet mobile". If it is installed on your PC the Internet mobile app will be found very quickly. After you select Internet mobile in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet mobile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet mobile:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet mobile\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet mobile.
8. After uninstalling Internet mobile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet mobile that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet mobile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet mobile by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Internet mobile by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet mobile supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-13 00:11:30.647