Internet Evidence Finder
Internet Evidence Finder is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Internet Evidence Finder from your computerMagnet Forensics Inc.
. Additional info about Magnet Forensics Inc. can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Evidence Finder v6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Internet Evidence Finder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Evidence Finder v6\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. IEF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 20.40 MB (21395360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Internet Evidence Finder. They occupy about 85.12 MB (89257866
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1NDP452-KB2901954-Web.exe (1.07 MB)
- Access2Sqlite.exe (9.50 KB)
- a_vcredist_x64_2012.exe (6.85 MB)
- a_vcredist_x64_2013.exe (6.86 MB)
- decoder.exe (199.24 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.66 MB)
- IEF.exe (20.40 MB)
- opusdec.exe (202.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (794.16 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (421.91 KB)
- IEFrv.exe (11.22 MB)
- IEFTimeline.exe (9.35 MB)
- Magnet.Vlc.exe (119.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.1.0002
of Internet Evidence Finder. For other Internet Evidence Finder versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Evidence Finder is a program offered by the software company Magnet Forensics Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Internet Evidence Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Internet Evidence Finder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Evidence Finder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Evidence Finder". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Evidence Finder app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Internet Evidence Finder in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Evidence Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Evidence Finder.
8. After uninstalling Internet Evidence Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Evidence Finder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Evidence Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Evidence Finder by Magnet Forensics Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Evidence Finder by Magnet Forensics Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Evidence Finder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 09:45:20.363