Internet Evidence Finder
Internet Evidence Finder is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Evidence Finder from your systemMagnet Forensics Inc.
. More info about Magnet Forensics Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Internet Evidence Finder application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Evidence Finder directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Internet Evidence Finder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Evidence Finder\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 39.23 KB (40168 bytes) on disk and is called IEF.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Internet Evidence Finder. They take about 489.09 MB (512852338
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1NDP452-KB2901954-Web.exe (1.07 MB)
- Access2Sqlite.exe (9.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64_2012.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2013.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2015.exe (14.59 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2012.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2013.exe (6.20 MB)
- CleanReg.exe (20.00 KB)
- dcraw.exe (1.02 MB)
- decoder.exe (199.24 KB)
- exiftool.exe (8.07 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.66 MB)
- IEF.exe (39.23 KB)
- opusdec.exe (202.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2008.exe (4.73 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2008_sp1.exe (4.27 MB)
- WinChromePasswordDecrypt.exe (19.00 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (421.91 KB)
- IEFrv-PortableCase.exe (354.44 MB)
- IEFrv.exe (40.23 KB)
- IEFTimeline.exe (29.50 KB)
- Magnet.Vlc.exe (15.00 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.50 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (9.00 KB)
- sqlite-dbx-win64.exe (822.30 KB)
- sqlite-dbx-win86.exe (703.91 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Evidence Finder version 220.127.116.1164
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Internet Evidence Finder:
...click to view all...
Internet Evidence Finder is a program offered by Magnet Forensics Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Internet Evidence Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Evidence Finder with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Evidence Finder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Evidence Finder". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Evidence Finder app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Internet Evidence Finder in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Internet Evidence Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Evidence Finder.
8. After uninstalling Internet Evidence Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Evidence Finder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Evidence Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Evidence Finder by Magnet Forensics Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Evidence Finder by Magnet Forensics Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Evidence Finder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 18:29:38.287