Intel® Remote Keyboard
Intel® Remote Keyboard is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Intel® Remote Keyboard from your PCIntel Corporation
. Further information on Intel Corporation can be seen here
. More info about the software Intel® Remote Keyboard can be found at http://www.intel.com/go/remotekeyboard
. Intel® Remote Keyboard is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\Remote Keyboard folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Intel® Remote Keyboard is C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\Remote Keyboard\Uninstall_Remote Keyboard.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Intel® Remote Keyboard's main file takes about 5.04 MB (5281448 bytes) and is named Remote Keyboard.exe.
The executable files below are part of Intel® Remote Keyboard. They occupy about 18.00 MB (18872614
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Remote Keyboard.exe (5.04 MB)
- Uninstall_Remote Keyboard.exe (572.60 KB)
- CheckVersion64.exe (47.16 KB)
- vcredist_2010_sp1_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
- vcredist_2013_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- drvinst.exe (21.16 KB)
- drvinst.exe (21.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Intel® Remote Keyboard. You can find here a few links to other Intel® Remote Keyboard releases:
...click to view all...
Intel® Remote Keyboard is an application marketed by Intel Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Intel® Remote Keyboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Intel® Remote Keyboard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel® Remote Keyboard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel® Remote Keyboard". If it exists on your system the Intel® Remote Keyboard app will be found very quickly. When you click Intel® Remote Keyboard in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel® Remote Keyboard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Intel® Remote Keyboard:
- The publisher is: http://www.intel.com/go/remotekeyboard
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\Remote Keyboard\Uninstall_Remote Keyboard.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel® Remote Keyboard.
8. After removing Intel® Remote Keyboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel® Remote Keyboard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel® Remote Keyboard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel® Remote Keyboard by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel® Remote Keyboard by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel® Remote Keyboard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:29:35.520