Intel® Remote Keyboard
This info is about Intel® Remote Keyboard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Intel® Remote Keyboard from your systemIntel Corporation
. Open here
for more information on Intel Corporation. More information about Intel® Remote Keyboard can be found at http://www.intel.com/go/remotekeyboard
. Intel® Remote Keyboard is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\Remote Keyboard folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Intel® Remote Keyboard is C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\Remote Keyboard\Uninstall_Remote Keyboard.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.85 MB (5081736 bytes) on disk and is labeled Remote Keyboard.exe.
Intel® Remote Keyboard is comprised of the following executables which take 17.79 MB (18651033
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Remote Keyboard.exe (4.85 MB)
- Uninstall_Remote Keyboard.exe (572.47 KB)
- CheckVersion64.exe (47.13 KB)
- vcredist_2010_sp1_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
- vcredist_2013_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- drvinst.exe (21.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Intel® Remote Keyboard. You can find below a few links to other Intel® Remote Keyboard releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Remote Keyboard
Intel® Remote Keyboard is an application offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Intel® Remote Keyboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel® Remote Keyboard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel® Remote Keyboard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel® Remote Keyboard". If it is installed on your PC the Intel® Remote Keyboard application will be found automatically. When you click Intel® Remote Keyboard in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel® Remote Keyboard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Intel® Remote Keyboard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.intel.com/go/remotekeyboard
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\Remote Keyboard\Uninstall_Remote Keyboard.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel® Remote Keyboard.
8. After removing Intel® Remote Keyboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel® Remote Keyboard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel® Remote Keyboard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel® Remote Keyboard by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel® Remote Keyboard by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel® Remote Keyboard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 10:28:39.230