You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Integration Designer for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Integration Designer from your PCRemote Technologies Inc.
. More data about Remote Technologies Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about Integration Designer at http://www.rticorp.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RTI\Integration Designer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Integration Designer. idesign.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 15.37 MB (16120160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Integration Designer. They occupy about 26.68 MB (27979760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- btned32.exe (124.34 KB)
- cbed32.exe (129.84 KB)
- idesign.exe (15.37 MB)
- irlib.exe (428.50 KB)
- PCEmu.exe (3.23 MB)
- RS232Lib.exe (365.85 KB)
- zbconfig.exe (297.50 KB)
- RTIUSB2_Install.exe (6.76 MB)
The current page applies to Integration Designer version 9.30.0000
alone. You can find here a few links to other Integration Designer versions:
...click to view all...
Integration Designer is an application released by Remote Technologies Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Integration Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Integration Designer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Integration Designer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Integration Designer". If it is installed on your PC the Integration Designer program will be found automatically. After you select Integration Designer in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Integration Designer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Integration Designer:
- The software company is: http://www.rticorp.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Integration Designer.
8. After removing Integration Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integration Designer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Integration Designer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Integration Designer by Remote Technologies Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Integration Designer by Remote Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Integration Designer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 04:41:04.337