You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Integration Designer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Integration Designer from your PCRemote Technologies Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Remote Technologies Inc.. Please follow http://www.rticorp.com/
if you want to read more on Integration Designer on Remote Technologies Inc.'s website. Integration Designer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RTI\Integration Designer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Integration Designer. idesign.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 15.41 MB (16161632 bytes) on disk.
Integration Designer contains of the executables below. They take 26.71 MB (28007128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- btned32.exe (118.00 KB)
- cbed32.exe (123.50 KB)
- idesign.exe (15.41 MB)
- irlib.exe (427.41 KB)
- PCEmu.exe (3.23 MB)
- RS232Lib.exe (365.85 KB)
- zbconfig.exe (297.50 KB)
- RTIUSB2_Install.exe (6.76 MB)
This page is about Integration Designer version 9.41.0000
only. You can find below info on other versions of Integration Designer:
...click to view all...
Integration Designer is an application released by Remote Technologies Inc.. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Integration Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Integration Designer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Integration Designer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Integration Designer". The Integration Designer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Integration Designer in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Integration Designer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Integration Designer:
- The software company is: http://www.rticorp.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Integration Designer.
8. After removing Integration Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Integration Designer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Integration Designer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Integration Designer by Remote Technologies Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Integration Designer by Remote Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integration Designer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 19:08:08.073