Integrated Rear Camera
Integrated Rear Camera is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Integrated Rear Camera from your systemFNet
. More information about FNet can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FNet\Cam directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Integrated Rear Camera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FNet\Cam\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 2.20 MB (2305024 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Integrated Rear Camera. They occupy 2.20 MB (2305024
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Integrated Rear Camera version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Integrated Rear Camera versions please click below:
Integrated Rear Camera is an application offered by the software company FNet. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Integrated Rear Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Integrated Rear Camera with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Integrated Rear Camera or simply click the Search field and type in "Integrated Rear Camera". The Integrated Rear Camera program will be found very quickly. After you click Integrated Rear Camera in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Rear Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Integrated Rear Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Rear Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Rear Camera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Integrated Rear Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Integrated Rear Camera by FNet from your PC, nor are we saying that Integrated Rear Camera by FNet is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Integrated Rear Camera in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 16:30:11.530