Integrated Rear Camera
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Integrated Rear Camera for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Integrated Rear Camera from your PCFNet
. Further information on FNet can be seen here
. Integrated Rear Camera is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FNet\Cam directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Integrated Rear Camera is C:\Program Files (x86)\FNet\Cam\Uninstall.exe. Integrated Rear Camera's primary file takes around 2.20 MB (2306048 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Integrated Rear Camera. They take about 2.20 MB (2306048
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Integrated Rear Camera version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Integrated Rear Camera versions:
Integrated Rear Camera is an application offered by FNet. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Integrated Rear Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Integrated Rear Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Integrated Rear Camera or simply activate the Search field and type in "Integrated Rear Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Rear Camera app will be found automatically. When you click Integrated Rear Camera in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Integrated Rear Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Integrated Rear Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Rear Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Rear Camera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Rear Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Integrated Rear Camera by FNet from your computer, nor are we saying that Integrated Rear Camera by FNet is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Integrated Rear Camera supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 07:22:37.947