This page contains complete information on how to remove Instructor for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Instructor from your systemRSI
. Check out here
for more details on RSI. Instructor is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RSI\Instructor folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Instructor is C:\Program Files (x86)\RSI\Instructor\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Instructor's main file takes about 5.00 MB (5242880 bytes) and its name is Instructor.exe.
Instructor is composed of the following executables which take 5.06 MB (5309996
bytes) on disk:
- Instructor.exe (5.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (65.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of Instructor. Click on the links below for other Instructor versions:
Instructor is a program by the software company RSI. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Instructor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Instructor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Instructor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Instructor". If it is installed on your PC the Instructor application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Instructor in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Instructor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Instructor.
8. After uninstalling Instructor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Instructor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Instructor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Instructor by RSI from your PC, nor are we saying that Instructor by RSI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Instructor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-15 06:16:31.927