This page contains complete information on how to remove Instructor for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Instructor from your systemRSI
. Check out here
for more details on RSI. Instructor is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RSI\Instructor folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Instructor is C:\Program Files (x86)\RSI\Instructor\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Instructor's main file takes about 5.00 MB (5242880 bytes) and its name is Instructor.exe.
Instructor is composed of the following executables which take 5.06 MB (5309996
bytes) on disk:
- Instructor.exe (5.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (65.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of Instructor. Click on the links below for other Instructor versions:
Instructor is a program by the software company RSI. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Instructor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Instructor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Instructor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Instructor". The Instructor application will be found very quickly. After you click Instructor in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Instructor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Instructor.
8. After uninstalling Instructor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Instructor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Instructor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Instructor by RSI from your PC, nor are we saying that Instructor by RSI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Instructor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-15 06:16:31.927