This info is about Instructor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Instructor from your systemRSI
. Further information on RSI can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RSI\Instructor folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Instructor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RSI\Instructor\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.01 MB (5255168 bytes) on disk and is called Instructor.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Instructor. They occupy about 5.06 MB (5306701
bytes) on disk.
- Instructor.exe (5.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (50.33 KB)
This web page is about Instructor version 1.9.7
alone. For other Instructor versions please click below:
Instructor is an application by the software company RSI. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Instructor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Instructor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Instructor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Instructor". The Instructor application will be found automatically. When you click Instructor in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Instructor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Instructor.
8. After uninstalling Instructor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Instructor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Instructor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Instructor by RSI from your PC, nor are we saying that Instructor by RSI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Instructor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 13:15:18.730